Sunday, July 21, 2013

Family Day!

I realized that it's been quite a while since I've had this kind of family/stay at home day. I usually head over to fluffy bear's house on Sunday to play kitchen with him. 

Ok, time to jump into my outfit of the day!



Pretty similar to the outfit I wore last Friday, just more casual. Parka jacket, bag, and tights from China, lace top from Nina's, Forever 21 shorts, and converse.



I bought this top ages ago and I'm just finally starting to bring it out onto the street with me. I think the reason why I didn't wear it up until now, is because of the back. 


I guess I've always felt that it was "too fancy" or a "not-too-sure how to wear" kind of shirt. Then one day, I just decided...you know what, I'm just going to wear it!

I apologize for the bra straps showing...as I have no strapless bras to wear with this top, so nude one is the best I can do. And on top of that, I just realized (as I'm editing) that the tag is also showing... =[

So that's my whole outfit!


We were lucky enough to find parking (very nice one, too) in Chinatown, so we took advantage of that and walked our hearts off to buy groceries, and ate at a noodle shop.


This plate of noodles was only $4.50. I don't think there are a lot of restaurants here that serve such cheap food anymore. Although I have to say, they did raise their price a little bit (more like their portion size shrunk and their price stayed the same), and my parents were not happy with that. Oh, wells. I still enjoyed it. =]

Oh! I just wanted to throw in my current snack obsession as well. Yes, fruits. I am loving them, way more than I ever did.


and of course, what is a trip to Chinatown or grocery shopping with the parents without snatching some snacks?


Again, they just happened to be all green... I swear I didn't do it on purpose =X

Anyway! Hope you all had a great weekend with lots of yummy food, relaxing time, and family time! Love you all!

What did you do for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment