Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's a Blazer Kind of Weekend. =]

Like I said yesterday, I had a feeling it's going to be a blazer kind of weekend...and so it is! Although, I felt like this was the wrong choice of clothing for today seeing how the wind was blowing a bajillion mph. BUT...I did hide something in this outfit to keep me warmer. I will tell you guys what it is at the end of this post. =]


First off, Forever 21 blazer and floral blouse, pants, shoes, and bag from China. 


Remember how I told you yesterday that it took me around one month to finally decide to buy that pink blazer? Well, this floral blouse you see here...took me almost two months! It wasn't until when I told my friend and she pushed me to get it...that I finally got it...LOL At that time, I was really trying to save money, and this blouse was $19.80 (if I recall correctly). 


Hey, $20 for a blouse was quite expensive to the poor-college-student me back then. But because for those two months, every time I step into Forever 21 I thought about whether or not that blouse was still there. And each time, I see it, pick it up, get ready to pay, and put it back down again and again. 



Though I have to confess, I did neglect it for a good amount of time, because I put it away somewhere when I moved back home, and it was always too cold to wear something so thin here. But it wasn't until recently that I discovered that I can layer it under thicker clothes. I know, right? Slow a$$ me. But hey! It all worked out beautifully.


Did I mention that I absolutely love the royal blue and black combinations? And blazer...and rolled up pants... Yea you get the drift...haha

And for the first time, I'm doing a close up on what I wore for my accessories today. I can say that I'm an accessory-minimalist (does that even exist? if not then I'm coining that HAHA..*ahem* anyway) I don't usually like to wear a lot of accessories. The most accessories I have on me are earrings, 5 of which I never take off. I have a total of 4 piercings on my left ear, and three on my right ear. I only change my lobe piercings, meaning they are the only ones I take off every night.

Today's earrings are some gold birdie studs I got from Forever 21, and a gold ring I got from my grandma. The ring means a lot to me as it is one of the few things that I have from my grandma who recently passed away. And to put everything together, I wore the gold studded purse I got when I was in China back in April. That bag was only ¥42 CNY, which equates to a little under $7 USD.


As you can see from the picture above, I do put on makeup (again, minimal). I usually run out the door with just some winged eyeliner and mascara on the days I feel like wearing some makeup. I don't do face makeup at all yet, but I do plan to start doing something light later on. But first, and most important, I need to take care of my skin. Haha, but other than that, I think I'm ready to turn in for the night! 

I do have two weeks off of work, so maybe I'll make some random posts here and there (non-fashion related probably)!

I hope you all will have a wonder week! 

How was your weekend? 


OH I ALMOST FORGOT..what did I hide in my outfit to keep me warm? A cardigan! hahaha You can't see it in the picture since it's a short one and I pulled the sleeves up. =D

Ok, good night for reals, everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment