Monday, August 19, 2013

Something More Serious

Sunday is usually the day I look forward to the most to get all dressed up the way I want to. I mean, Saturdays are nice, too, but I usually have things to do until about 2 in the afternoon, which makes me not really want to put in as much effort. Also, I usually spend time with the Bear on Sundays--gives me another reason to get all dressed up. =]

After a goofy post yesterday, this one is a little more tamed. =D

So what did I wear?


Finally! Another outfit with clothes that I actually got here and not in China! Haha.

And to sum it all up, I am wearing a body-ful of Forever 21 clothes. I got this leather skirt for under $10 but I've only really worn it...twice. This time included. I just keep thinking that it's a little too much to wear around (still a little conservative when it comes to fashion), but I think this top is quite perfect to be used to tone down the leather-y-ness I'm already wearing. 




I know this getup looks...quite familiar already. But I have just fallen so much in love with these booties lately. I can't stop wearing them.

One tip, tights are pretty much a staple for me living in SF. The summers here are always so chilly, but I just don't want to have to keep wearing long pants in the summer. Tights are what I turn to when I need to wear shorts/skirts. Of course, they don't work with every outfit, but hey, work them the way you feel most comfortable, right? Your tights, your right! LOL



Something different with these photos, right? You guessed it! The Bear was the photographer responsible for these! They definitely have a different feel compared to the ones my sister takes.

These are more technical. He actually tells me how to pose, and what to do to get the best of my features. And they're less...motion? I don't know how to put it in technical terms, but they are more still shots.


Believe it or not, this little..park/garden area is actually in the middle level of his building. How cool is that?? A garden on the third floor. First time on here after almost 1.5 years LOL Must come here one night to just chill and watch the sky with him. Too bad his building restricts BBQ'ing, or else it'd be a perfect spot!

And finally, a face front shot for you!


I think I've mentioned this before. I'm not really a makeup kind of girl. I guess I'm a lot more comfortable with my no-makeup face, but I can also turn it around and say that I'm not skilled with make-up yet. But I do plan on wearing the more often once I get a chance to buy some new makeup as the ones I have are mostly expired.


That's it for this post! The week has already started, already looking forward to the weekend! 

Have a great week, guys!

How was your Monday? Anything that is keeping you guys excited for the weekend? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment