Sunday, August 18, 2013

I. am. BACK.!

So...how long has it been? I believe it's be a good two weeks (or about) since I've posted. The break actually got me quite lazy. So, so lazy. I literally did nothing but stayed at home and caught up with my dramas...and such. *sigh* 

I told myself, no matter what, I must start back up again! So here I am!

This is actually my outfit on Saturday. 



Basically, everything you see on me is from China except for the converse. Yes, I did buy pretty much a whole closet when I made the trip to China back in April. Then again, it doesn't always take a lot of pieces to make outfits. You can always switch around and pair different things together. 


Truth is... I have really giant calves. I tend to stay away from shorter skirts or I'll just pair tights with them. This one I like a lot, but I wish it was just a tad bit longer. I'm actually on the look out for a perfect maxi skirt for me. I love long skirts, I never discovered the beauty of them until recently. 


You know... I never knew that posing is THIS hard... After like two poses (if I'm lucky) I'm totally out of ideas. So here I am... just swinging around, hoping that my sister will catch some good shots... 



Yea... Not really... Well maybe tomorrow's posts will consist of better pictures! (Hint: different photographer =D)

It's always a joy taking pictures with my sister since it's always just goofing around. <3 


Alright, I give up on the posing. So I'll just end my post here.

How have you guys been?


No comments:

Post a Comment