Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's the Weekend!

But it's just so depressing to deal with weather like this around here...

Yes, that is how most of the summer here (particularly in my neighborhood) looks like. But when I travel to other parts of the city, the weather can be a total 180 from this. So, dress prepared. =]



To prepare for the sudden change in weather, this is what I had on today.



It's all about dressing in layers here in San Francisco. Everything I wore (to the shoes and bag) were from China with the tank top being the only exception from Forever 21. I love wearing a thin cardigan underneath my outerwear for that little bit of extra warmth when the weather is colder, and not too hot when the weather suddenly turns from 50˚ to 70˚.


So off the jacket goes, and another outfit is born! (Sort of. Ha!)


This whole week, I have been obsessed with dressing in black and white/dull colors. I guess I can blame the so-call "inspiration" from this weather. It's crazy! The heater (central heating system) in the house just turned on as I am typing.



One thing I must say about this outfit though is the comfort. The slightly-harem'ed pants I have on are not restricting what-so-ever. They are extremely soft since the material is a...satin...like...what-the-heck-do-you-call-that-material...material. If you have slimmer calves than I have, they will look even looser and comfier on you. But nonetheless, the comfort level of this outfit is 11 out of 10. 


And that is my outfit for today! 

Oh, and I did skip Friday's post. My apologies. But I do have a quick picture of my outfit yesterday! 


Have a good night, everyone! See you all tomorrow! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment