Monday, August 5, 2013

No! I did not forget!

And no excuses! Haha.

Anyway, here I am! Still on my break. Didn't do much for the past week either except for trying my best to relax. =]

Moving on to the outfit!



Let's start from bottom up this time! Ankle boots and shorts are from Forever 21, tights and bag are from China, top is also from China (more on that later), and H&M (they finally opened their online store!!! =D) sweater/cardigan.

Weather is still very..."meh"...cloudy, gloomy, non-summery. It is kind of hard to not dress in all dark colors, but I have had this outfit in mind for so long that it doesn't matter how the weather looks like anymore.

This top I bought from China is probably the most expensive piece I bought from that trip...probably the piece of clothing I spent the most money on. It originally was ¥471 CNY, but there was a discount and it became half the price. Even then, it comes out to be about $40 USD. It's not too, too bad, but it's about the range that I'd usually spend on a piece of clothing.

The own of the little boutique explained to me (and my cousins) what comes out of that price. She first takes about a week off of work (closing the boutique), flies over to Korea, and then hand picks each piece of clothing she will bring back to her store. After hearing that, the price makes a lot more sense to me. It's definitely a cute boutique! =]



On another note, I should maybe expand my accessories section of my closet a little...


Till next post, stay well and happy, everyone! And thank you all so much! <3

What are your plans for the rest of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment